If you’re a blogger, traveller or expert you can now turn your content and knowledge into mobile mini guides
Share your expertise
If you’re an expert in Parisian restaurants, hiking in Colorado or Seattle gay bars you can share your insider knowledge with our co-branded custom-guides. Made fast and easy without any need to code.
Built for bloggers
Curate rich visual content, an interactive map that can give directions, and drive traffic to your blog. You’ll be listed as the author, and the app will feature your image, a link to your blog and other links of your choice.
Tap-in to the mobile market
Promote your blog, tap-in to the growing mobile market and let your readers follow you recommendations in a convenient pocket-sized guide.
Travel apps made simple
Our award-winning software lets you quickly and easily access the mobile market, and our experienced team will take care of the submission and compliance process.
See how other bloggers are using Everplaces Business to share their expertise:
Why mobile travel guides work
Everyone is unique. When we travel or explore cities, we want to go places suited to our exact personality, interests and tastes. This means generic guide books no longer do the job.
So whether you’re an expert in organic restaurants, vintage shopping, geology or activities great with families, you can empower others with greater in-depth knowledge. After all, the best recommendations are never in the guide books, you get those from local and friends. That’s what we’re enabling on a bigger scale.
What kind of topics work?
Great content includes targeted niche information that is not readily available. Either segmented info for a big city, or info on less covered destinations. Such as:
- Kosher restaurants in NYC
- Guide to Angkor Wat
- Small vintage shops in Chicago
- Visiting San Diego with kids
- Poets and Writers in London Tour
- Surf beaches on Big Island, Hawaii
US$249 per year
- Includes technical management, servers and maintenance updates as required by Apple. Price includes 4 content updates per year.
- Invoiced upfront - you can cancel anytime.
- We power the technology, you create and market the app.
- The app will be co-branded with Everplaces, use the Everplaces standard look & feel, and will link to everplaces.com.